What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide us: We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with such information in the course of using our Sites or Services. For example, when you register an account to use our Services, we will collect your name, email address, billing details, and fingerprints (for the purpose of gaining access to our buildings). We also collect personal information from you when you opt-in to, or respond to a survey. If you make an enquiry through the Sites, or contact us in any other way, we will keep a copy of your communications with us.
- Information we collect when you do business with us: We may process your personal information when you do business with us as a customer or prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, or other third party. For example, we may hold your business contact information and financial account information (if any) and other communications you have with us for the purposes of maintaining our business relations with you.
- Information from your use of the Services: We may receive information about how and when you use the Services and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the service. This type of information helps us to improve our Services for both you and for all of our customers.
- Information we automatically collect: We may also collect certain technical information by automatic means when you visit our Sites, such as IP address, browser type and operating system, referring URLs, your use of our Sites, and other clickstream data. We collect this information automatically through the use of various technologies, such as logs and cookies.
How do we use the information we collect?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide support to you and respond to your requests.
- To provide the service you have requested from us.
- To create and administer records about the contract you have with us.
- To create and administer records about your child which are in the interest to take care, guidance, and development, of your child. This may include pictures and medical information.
- To improve our Sites and Services, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- For general business purposes, including to improve our service, to help us improve the content and functionality of our Services and the Sites, to better understand our customer’s usage, to protect against wrongdoing and to generally manage our business.
- To enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law.
- For recruitment purposes, where you apply for a job with us.
- For HR purposes, when you are employed by us.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other features.
- To meet any and all legal requirements.
- To provide suggestions to you.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including but not limited to the tax authorities for the purpose of child-care subsidy and GGD inspections.
- To send periodic emails with information and updates pertaining to your account and contract.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need an updated information.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every promotional email.
- To create aggregated non-personal information that may be used for marketing, advertising, research, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes.
How do we protect your information?
When we send emails to you, we may track behaviour such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to know if an email we sent was read. To do this, we include single pixel images, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
We may use Google Analytics on our Sites and Services to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness and provide you with information relevant to your interests.
How we disclose information to third parties
We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service.
- We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytics purposes.
We do not, nor ever will, sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
Links to third party sites
We may include links or offers to third party products or services on our Sites or Services. If you access other websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and encourage you to review their privacy policies before submitting your personal information.
Third Party Apps
Our Services require the use of platforms such WhatsApp. We use this service to provide stories, pictures, and other relevant information through texting and calling. WhatsApp may need to collect and process certain Personal Information about you as a controller to provide such services. We are not responsible for and have no control over how these apps function or retain data. To learn more about WhatsApp’s privacy practices, please visit www.whatsapp.com/legal/#key-updates.
You have the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or to request the correction, or deletion of such information where it is inaccurate. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additionally, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Sites or Services.
We may retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and to enforce our Terms of Service. We may also retain and use your information for regulatory or tax reasons for the duration of 7 years.